May 4-6, 2017 Chicago, IL
The ACA’s Wellness+Nutrition Solutions Seminar will benefit pharmacies interested in thriving in this growing market with 7.5 hours of continuing education and 3 hours of round table discussions for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and marketers.
Community pharmacies with nutrition-focused niches provide trusted, evidence-based information and high-quality products for patients and expand their customer base into new consumer segments.
Topics covered will include (click title for session description):
- Engaging Patients in Transformational Wellness —
Suzanne Keyes, PharmD, FACA
- Adrenal Function in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia — James Wilson, PhD, ND
- Get To Know CBD Oils —
Wade Siefert, RPh, ACAAHP, FAARM
- Laboratory Interpretation: When “Normal” Isn’t Good Enough — Suzanne Keyes, PharmD, FACA
- Taking the Business of Nutrition to a Higher Level — John Preckshot, RPh, CCN, FAARM
- Round Table Topics to include:
I’m New to Nutrition
How to Grow Your Supplement Business
Choosing Your Products
The conference also includes multiple opportunities for networking with your peers, exhibitors, and social events in the heart of Chicago.
EXHIBITORS *denotes ACA Corporate Member
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel The Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago. The ACA group room rate is $189 plus taxes per night. The deadline for the group rate is April 3, 2017; hotel rooms are limited.
If you have any problems making your reservation, please contact Susan Decker, ACA Director of Conferences – firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-989-5938.