ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference| August 23-25, 2018 | The DeSoto Hotel, Savannah, GA
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED — ONSITE REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 23 at 4:00 PM
What’s Happening in Compounding?
And are YOU keeping up?
The world of compounding is changing rapidly with the introduction of new regulations and legislative actions. The ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference is one way pharmacy professionals can make sure that they stay a step ahead of the crowd with the latest information on today’s hot topics.
Topics & Speakers Include:
- USP Standard Setting Process and Compounding Standards, Jeanne Sun, PharmD, United States Pharmacopeial Convention Session Description & Bio This session is sponsored by an unrestricted educational grant-in-aid from Letco Med.
- Opioid Crisis—Staying Compliant With DEA Regulations (Live Pharmacy Law), Mike Hargroder, Diversion Program Manager, US Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration Session Description & Bio
- Marketing Your Compounding Pharmacy, Carl Britton, Jr., In Their Face Marketing Session Description & Bio
- ACA SECTION 1557 — ARE YOU IN COMPLIANCE? Legal Requirements Your Pharmacy Needs to Know About Nondiscrimination (Live Pharmacy Law), Denise M. Frank, BPharm, RPh, FACA, Gates Healthcare Associates Session Description & Bio
- Accreditations, Inspections, Compounding and Specialty Pharmacy, Denise M. Frank, BPharm, RPh, FACA, Gates Healthcare Associates Session Description & Bio
- Drug Compounding Policy: What’s New, Why it Matters and How to Influence it (Live Pharmacy Law), Ron Lanton, III, Esq, Frier Levitt Government Affairs Session Description & Bio
This conference, with 9.5 hours of continuing education—including 5 hours of LIVE Pharmacy Law—also includes multiple opportunities for networking with your peers, exhibitors, and social events in the heart of Savannah.
Saturday starts with a hot breakfast followed by CE sessions until 11:30 a.m.
Exhibits Again this Year
Meet and visit with our exhibitors and sponsors at the Thursday evening “Meet & Greet” reception. Then start Friday morning with a hot breakfast in the exhibit hall. You will have additional opportunities to visit with the exhibitors Friday, during the luncheon and refreshment breaks and Saturday morning during breakfast.
Award Luncheon Sponsor
To make your room reservations, please contact Susan Decker, ACA Director of Conferences at 434-989-5938. The room rate is $169 plus taxes.
Stroll three blocks in any direction from the DeSoto and you’ll have experienced Savannah’s entire Historic Landmark District. From cobblestoned River Street to the galleries of the Savannah College of Art & Design, Savannah is packed with things to do, see and experience.
Pharmacist (ACA/ACVP Member) – $749.00
Pharmacist (ACA/ACVP Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1199.00
Pharmacist (Non-Member) – $949.00
Pharmacist (Non-Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1399.00
Pharmacy Technician (ACA/ACVP Member) – $649.00
Pharmacy Technician (ACA/ACVP Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1099.00
Pharmacy Technician (Non-Member) – $749.00
Pharmacy Marketer (ACA/ACVP Member) – $649.00
Pharmacy Marketer (Non-Member) – $749.00
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) – $449.00
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) & Spouse/Guest – $899.00
Guest (No CE) – $449.00
Student – $300.00
Pharmacist/Technician Thursday – Friday Only – $495.00
Pharmacist/Technician – Saturday Only – $449.00
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund.
CE CREDIT LATE FEE POLICY: In order to receive CE, a correct NABP number, birthdate (MM/DD), and a completed post-event evaluation are required. Participants must supply this information within 14 days of the activity to allow for processing. Due to new ACPE regulations, if information is received after 60 days, a $250 late fee will be assessed before CE will be processed.
This activity is eligible for ACPE credit; see final CPE activity announcement for specific details.