ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference| August 23-25, 2018 | The DeSoto Hotel, Savannah, GA
What’s Happening in Compounding? ACA’s educational & legislative continuing education sessions to help you take your compounding pharmacy to the next level.
Topics & Speakers Include:
- USP Standard Setting Process and Compounding Standards, Jeanne Sun, PharmD, United States Pharmacopeial Convention Session Description & Bio This session is sponsored by an unrestricted educational grant-in-aid from Letco Med.
- Opioid Crisis—Staying Compliant With DEA Regulations, David Hargroder, Diversion Program Manager, US Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration Session Description & Bio
- Marketing Your Compounding Pharmacy, Carl Britton, Jr., In Their Face Marketing Session Description & Bio
- Accreditations, Inspections, Compounding and Specialty Pharmacy, Denise M. Frank, BPharm, RPh, FACA, Gates Healthcare Associates Session Description & Bio
- What’s Happening on the Hill with Compounding? (Live Pharmacy Law), Ron Lanton, III, Esq, Frier Levitt Government Affairs Session Description & Bio
This conference, with 9 hours of continuing education, also includes multiple opportunities for networking with your peers, exhibitors, and social events in the heart of Savannah.
Saturday starts with a hot breakfast followed by CE sessions until 11:30 a.m.
Exhibits Again this Year
Meet and visit with our exhibitors and sponsors at the Thursday evening “Meet & Greet” reception. Then start Friday morning with a hot breakfast in the exhibit hall. You will have additional opportunities to visit with the exhibitors Friday, during the luncheon and refreshment breaks and Saturday morning during breakfast.
Make your room reservations – click here and use Group Code ACA. The ACA group room rate is $169 plus taxes per night. The deadline for the group rate is 7/21; hotel rooms are limited.If you have any problem making your reservation, please contact Susan Decker, ACA Director of Conferences at 434-989-5938.
Stroll three blocks in any direction from the DeSoto and you’ll have experienced Savannah’s entire Historic Landmark District. From cobblestoned River Street to the galleries of the Savannah College of Art & Design, Savannah is packed with things to do, see and experience.
Registration Fees (through July 31, 2018)
Pharmacist (Member) – $649
Pharmacist (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $999
Pharmacist (Non-Member) – $849
Pharmacist (Non-Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1199
Pharmacy Technician (Member) – $549
Pharmacy Technician (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $899
Pharmacy Technician (Non-Member) – $649
Pharmacy Marketer (Member) (No CE) – $549
Pharmacy Marketer (Non-Member) – $649
Guest (No CE) – $349
Student – $250
Friday only – $395
Saturday Only – $349
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund.
CE CREDIT LATE FEE POLICY: In order to receive CE, a correct NABP number, birthdate (MM/DD), and a completed post-event evaluation are required. Participants must supply this information within 14 days of the activity to allow for processing. Due to new ACPE regulations, if information is received after 60 days, a $250 late fee will be assessed before CE will be processed.
This activity is eligible for ACPE credit; see final CPE activity announcement for specific details.