ACA Member Benefits
The greatest benefit of Fellowship is the open sharing among Fellows of ideas for bringing greater success, both professionally and financially, to the pharmacy practice. The College is comprised of many individuals who hold leadership positions in other state and national pharmacy organizations and provides an excellent forum to discuss areas of mutual interest and benefit to the profession in addition to strengthening an individual practice.
Online Membership applications are temporarily unavailable as we prepare to launch our updated ACA website. Please contact Linda Cathey, ACA Director of Membership Services at 901-383-8119 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance at this time. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
Maintaining Fellowship/Membership in the College designates you as an individual who is committed to offering exemplary pharmacy services in your community. A number of items are available to assist our members in marketing this fact to your patients, potential patients and other health care practitioners in your community.
Benefits from ACA
ACA launches a new pilot program, “Ask A Pharmacist”, an online compounding resource inquiry form for compounding consultation questions, formula support, and up-to-date information on the latest compounding trends. This benefit is being offered to all ACA individual members.
• Compounding resources for human and animal
• Application assistance and troubleshooting
• Chemical information and resources
• Technical resources
• Clinical research
• And more!
• Fee: FREE during the pilot program to all individual members!
ACA members receive a discount on all ACA and ACVP webinars, both live and on-demand.
ACA members receive a $200 discount off the 1st attendee and a $100 discount off additional attendees to the same class (excluding Comprehensive Sterile).
ACA Conferences and Regional Meetings
ACA members have numerous opportunities to network and to receive continuing education at our annual conferences. ACA Members also receive discounts on registration.
- ACHC is excited to give ACA members and Fellows access to special pricing options and educational resources for their nationally recognized accreditation services. Members can use their unique code to receive a $250 discount off accreditation when submitting an application online at cc.achc.org. They can also use their discount code to receive $50 off when purchasing a workbook or registering for a workshop through www.AccreditationUniversity.com. To access the ACA discount code, log into the Members Only section of the website.
- QID — Access to a secure online community for pharmacy professionals
- Health Engineering Systems and RS Software
$50 off any products purchased from Health Engineering Systems & RS Software.
- Storey Marketing
10% discount off any new order, up to max of $200. The discount can be applied to a single invoice, and is limited to one time per client or location.
Brian Dickerson will offer a 10% discount off the hourly rate to ACA members
Corporate and affiliate members interested in offering a benefit or discount to ACA members should contact Linda Cathey, Director of Membership Services at 901-383-8119 or email@example.com.