Criteria for Student Membership in the ACA
Student membership shall be open to those individuals who are currently enrolled in an accredited School or College of Pharmacy.
Services for Student Members
ACA has available several services which greatly benefit the pharmacy student in successfully completing academic studies and in realizing the dream of becoming a community pharmacy owner.
If you are a pharmacy student, then you are eligible for a FREE student membership in ACA. Student Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on Compounding Training Courses offered through the American College of Apothecaries
- Conferences and seminars (student discounts and registration scholarships are available) – follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get updates
- ACA Education CEnter – Live and on-demand webinars with discounted prices for students
- Membership Newsletters – News of the College, Student Newsletter, Technician Newsletter, Men’s Health Newsletter, Women’s Health Newsletter
- ACA Student Members are eligible to apply for scholarships from the ACA Research and Education Foundation
Networking with successful independent pharmacy owners is one of the most important aspects of Membership in the College. To encourage students to participate in ACA’s educational programs each year, students may request a scholarship to attend a conference or compounding training program.
- All pharmacy students who are ACA student members are eligible to apply for ONE of the ACA Research & Education Foundation Scholarships per academic year. The student must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. school or college of pharmacy on a full-time basis during the term that the scholarship is awarded. Note: Students may only receive this award one time. Application deadlines are June 15 and December 15 of each year.