This live and/or web-based course will offer a practical look at marketing and sales strategies to grow and expand the independent compounding pharmacy, both routinely and during a global pandemic.
Marketers, pharmacists, and technicians will participate in an interactive course, including lecture, hands-on activities, and roundtable discussions. Attendees will learn the roles that social media, creative collateral, and branding play in successful growth. From creating a personalized marketing “toolbox,” to getting past the gatekeeper, to effective provider communication (even on Zoom!) this course will equip attendees to grow their current compounding business and to measure success.
With Keri’s more than two decades of experience in compounding and marketing, she will lead this fun, interactive course to prepare the attendee for the “real world” of provider and patient education. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain new, creative tactics to enhance your marketing efforts, while networking with your marketing peers!
Our low instructor/participant ratio allows for individual attention and interaction. The program is structured to demonstrate skills that can be immediately implemented by participants.
Learn about the ACA Compounding Training Instructors at acainfo.org/faculty
*Funding for this course is provided in part by an unrestricted educational grant from the ACA Research and Education Foundation.
>>Class Schedule Coming Soon<<
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Build a current compounding business through practical provider and patient marketing strategies, roundtable discussions, and hands-on projects
- Discover how to pivot marketing strategies and creatively engage during a global pandemic
- Compare the differences between marketing to providers and marketing to patients
- Prepare marketing collateral and online media to increase visibility and enhance growth efforts in compounding
- Construct a personalized “marketing toolbox” to support sales efforts and provider education opportunities
- Plan effective communication with providers and staff during initial meetings and follow-ups
- Create virtual meetings with providers
- Choose technology and social media to expand your pharmacy
- Analyze the success of marketing efforts
ACA | ACVP | PPHI Member
- MEMBER BENEFIT: Save $100 when you add a 2nd attendee from the same pharmacy for only $500.
ACA | ACVP | PPHI Student Pharmacist Member
Non-Member Student Pharmacist
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE $50!
Special promotional pricing will be automatically applied to all registrations completed six weeks before the beginning of class. No code necessary; does not apply to pharmacy student fees, EVP, or ACA Compound Academy. The best value in compounding training just got a little better.