The ACA’s Wellness + Nutrition Solutions Webinars will benefit pharmacies interested in thriving in this growing market with a total of 7.5 hours of continuing education for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and marketers.
Community pharmacies with nutrition-focused niches provide trusted, evidence-based information and high-quality products for patients and expand their customer base into new consumer segments.
Available Webinars (click to register individually or save with bundle pricing)
- The Current State of the Community Pharmacy: What’s Around the Corner, Jeff Robins, RPh, FAARFM, ABAAHP
- The Critical Role of Adrenal Hormones in Immunity, James Wilson, PhD, ND
- The Benefits of a Whole-food, Plant-Based Diet without Oil, Lauren Bernick, BA
- Providing Pharmacy Services to Bariatric Surgery Patients, Linda McElhiney, PharmD, RPh, FACA, FIACP, FASHP, DLP
- Obesity Treatment and the Role That a Pharmacist Can Play, Terry Forshee, RPh, CDE
Individual Webinar Pricing
ACA/ACVP Member – $75
Non-Member – $125
ACA/ACVP Student/Tech Member – $35
These activities are accredited for 1.5 contact hours of continuing education for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
SAVE over 10% with Bundle Pricing:
Bundle Price ACA/ACVP Member – $349
Bundle Price Non-Member – $549
Bundle Price ACA/ACVP Student/Tech Member – $149
The ACA Wellness + Nutrition Solutions Bundle has been approved for 7.5 contact hours (.75 CEUs) of continuing education credit. Participants will be required to complete an online evaluation for each CE session they attend to verify attendance and acquire their CE. Participants must provide their NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate (MMDD) to receive credit for any ACPE-approved CPE session. All sessions carrying the ACPE program number are approved for continuing education credit. The American College of Apothecaries is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.