The ACA’s Wellness + Nutrition Solutions Seminar will benefit pharmacies interested in thriving in this growing market with 7.5 hours of continuing education and 3 hours of panel and round table discussions for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and marketers.
Community pharmacies with nutrition-focused niches provide trusted, evidence-based information and high-quality products for patients and expand their customer base into new consumer segments.
The conference also includes multiple opportunities for networking with your peers, exhibitors, and social events in the heart of Chicago.
Friday CE Sessions:
- 8 AM – 9 AM — The Current State of the Community Pharmacy: What’s Around the Corner Jeff Robins, RPh, FAARFM, ABAAHP Session Description and Bio
- 10 AM – 11:30 AM — The Critical Role of Adrenal Hormones in Immunity
James Wilson, PhD, ND Session Description and Bio
- 1 PM – 2:30 PM — The Benefits of a Whole-food, Plant-Based Diet without Oil
Lauren Bernick, BA Session Description and Bio
- 3 PM – 4:30 PM — Providing Pharmacy Services to Bariatric Surgery Patients
Linda McElhiney, PharmD, RPh, FACA, FIACP, FASHP, DLP Session Description and Bio
- 4:30 PM – 6PM — Obesity Treatment and the Role That a Pharmacist Can Play
Terry Forshee, RPh, CDE Session Description and Bio
- 8:15 AM – 9:45 AM — Panel Discussion with Speakers – Open Discussion, no CE
- 10 AM – 11:30 AM — Roundtable Discussion – Open Discussion, no CE
The Conference Hotel
Our conference hotel is the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago. To make your hotel reservations, please contact Susan Decker, ACA Director of Conferences, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-989-5938. The ACA group room rate is $229 plus taxes per night. Hotel rooms are limited.
Registration Fees (through April 15, 2018)
Pharmacist (Member) – $649
Pharmacist (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $999
Pharmacist (Non-Member) – $849
Pharmacist (Non-Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1199
Pharmacy Technician (Member) – $549
Pharmacy Technician (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $899
Pharmacy Technician (Non-Member) – $649
Pharmacy Marketer (Member) (No CE) – $549
Pharmacy Marketer (Non-Member) – $649
Guest (No CE) – $349
Student – $250
Friday only (CE) – $449
Saturday Only (no CE) – $249
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund.
CE CREDIT LATE FEE POLICY: In order to receive CE, a correct NABP number, birthdate (MM/DD), and a completed post-event evaluation are required. Participants must supply this information within 14 days of the activity to allow for processing. Due to new ACPE regulations, if information is received after 60 days, a $250 late fee will be assessed before CE will be processed.
This activity is eligible for ACPE credit; see final CPE activity announcement for specific details.