Student Pharmacist Membership
With a student pharmacist membership in ACA, pharmacy students are able to access amazing benefits, scholarships, and networking opportunities.
Student Pharmacist Membership Benefits
- Student Pricing on Compounding Training Courses, conferences, and webinars (scholarships available)
- Student Pharmacist Members may submit articles for publication consideration in the ACA Magazine: The Voice of Independent Pharmacy
- Student Pharmacist Members are eligible to serve on selected ACA committees
- Students may arrange for ACA to be a rotation location
- Your ACA student pharmacist membership provides access to a growing list of pharmacies and teaching hospitals that offer training experiences in pharmacy to student pharmacists, including job shadows, internships, IPPEs, APPEs, and residencies.