The American College of Apothecaries was founded on May 9, 1940 in Richmond, Virginia. In 1978, the Research & Education Foundation was established, and in 1998 the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists began. The existence of these three separate entities allows for the provision of numerous benefits to the Fellowship and the profession. Our Research & Education Resource Center was founded in 1998 in Bartlett, Tennessee.
Dedicated to the advancement of professional practice in independent community pharmacy through entrepreneurship and mentoring.
Dedicated to advancing the entrepreneurial spirit of member pharmacists through education, innovation, mentoring, fellowship and training.