BOOST YOUR PHARMACY’S SUCCESS!
- Who Should Attend? Pharmacists, Pharmacy Owners, Pharmacy Technicians, Marketers, Pharmacy Students, Pharmacy Cooperatives and Buying Groups, Equipment and Chemical Suppliers, Finance, Insurance, Marketing, and Pharmacy Design Professionals.
- Choose from 12.5 CE contact hours focusing on the hottest topics and trends in retail pharmacy today—including clinical, compounding, veterinary compounding, and 4.0 total hours of legal/regulatory.
- Ample networking opportunities with independent pharmacists from across the country. Share best practices, success stories, and tips to increase your bottom line.
- Build relationships with featured exhibitors and benefit from special offers on the latest products and services that will boost your productivity.
- Stay at the exclusive Ponte Vedra Beach Resort on Florida’s First Coast and enjoy unrivaled luxury combined with a spectacular beachfront setting, pristine beaches, and a championship golf course.
- Our Educational Sessions end early, to give you plenty of time to enjoy the Ponte Vedra Beach Resort. plus, we’ve planned some exciting extras for our attendees and guests. Click to learn how to “Make the Most of Your Beach Time”
- Take an excursion to historic St. Augustine (ticketed event).
- Bid on fabulous items at our Silent Auction at the Presidents’ Reception and Banquet (ticketed event).
- Registration includes up to 9 hours Continuing Education credit (except marketer, retired, and guest registrations), admittance to Exhibition Hall, Welcome Reception (2/28), Fellowship Breakfast & Lunch (3/1), Breakfast (3/2 and 3/3), and daily Refreshment Breaks.
Includes 4.0 total hours of Legal/Regulatory CE
Thursday, March 1
Keynote Speaker, Kelly Swanson. Sponsored by ACA
Getting Paid for Clinical Services: The Washington State Experience, Jeff Rochon, PharmD. Sponsored by TCG.
Panel Discussion: Current Issues in Pharmacy, Jeff Rochon, Ernie Gates, and Gigi Davidson. Sponsored by the ACA Foundation
Friday, March 2 – ACA
Counseling Your Patients on Drug Induced Nutritional Depletion & Vitamin Supplementation: Improving Patient Outcome, While Vastly Increasing Profitability, Jeff Robins, RPh, FAARFM, ABAAHP. Sponsored by ACA.
Mentoring and Training in Compounding: Empowering the Pharmacy Profession, Marisol Lopez, RPh, MPH
USP 800 – Now What? Building a Plan for Compliance (Legal/Regulatory) Bryan Prince, MBA
Friday, March 2 –
USP 800: How Will It Affect Veterinary Pharmacy? (Legal/Regulatory) Brian Dickerson, Esq.
How Independent Veterinary Pharmacies Can Compete with Big Box and Mail Order Veterinary Pharmacies, Jay Morton, MBA. Sponsored by the ACA Foundation.
Renal and Adrenal Disease: Providing Quality Therapies, Gigi Davidson, BSPh, DICVP, FACVP. Sponsored by ACVP.
Saturday, March 3
Bringing Fundamental Operational Concepts and Select 503b Practices Into Your 503a Compounding Pharmacy To Improve Quality Practices, Ken Speidel, RPh, BS Pharm, PharmD, FIACP, FACA. Sponsored by MEDISCA
Legislative Update for Pharmacy, (Legal/Regulatory) Ronna Hauser, PharmD
The ACA | ACVP Annual Conference and Expo has been approved for 12.5 contact hours (1.25 CEUs) and attendees may acquire up to 9 contact hours (.9 CEUs) of continuing education credit. Attendees will be required to complete an online evaluation for each CE session they attend to verify attendance and acquire their CE. Attendees must provide their NABP e-Profile ID and birthdate (MMDD) to receive credit for any ACPE-approved CPE session. All sessions carrying the ACPE program number are approved for continuing education credit. The American College of Apothecaries is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Make the most of your “Beach Time” at #ACE2018
Our Educational Sessions end early, to give you plenty of time to enjoy the Ponte Vedra Beach Resort’s world-famous beaches, golf course, clay tennis courts, heated pools, and spa. Take advantage of the Chef’s Table at the Seahorse Grille, recently featured by Reader’s Digest. Plus, we’ve planned some exciting extras for our attendees and guests, including a day trip to nearby St. Augustine.
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club brings to mind images of quiet opulence, grace, stateliness and history. Located on a sprawling beachfront site in northeast Florida, the historic Inn has offered a world of upscale oceanfront accommodations paired with fine service. Attendees can choose from seaside golf, tennis, fitness, swimming and cycling, while a luxurious spa, picturesque beaches and delightful dining options (including 24-hour room service) lure those in search of relaxation and indulgence. The Resort Fee conveniently bundles a wide variety of guest services and amenities providing guests with a full and care-free resort experience.
The fee includes all of the following:
• Laptop, tablet or smart phone access to 2,000 newspapers & magazines
• Wi-Fi internet in guest room
• Premium high-definition TV channels
• Use of gym and participation in all fitness classes
• Twice daily maid service
• Local telephone calls
A block of rooms has been reserved for February 26, 2018 – March 4, 2018. The special room rate ($239.00/night; resort fee of $24 per room per night) will be available until January 26th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. The conference group rate is available for 3 days prior and 3 days after main group dates (Subject to Resort’s Availability).
As of January 1, room availability is extremely limited; contact ACA Director of Conferences Susan Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-989-5938 to make your room reservations.
Golf “FORE” the Future of Pharmacy
Ponte Vedra is recognized as one of the golf capitals of the East Coast — and you can support the ACA Foundation while you enjoy 18 holes on the Ocean or Lagoon Course.
Located on-site at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, the Ocean and Lagoon Courses each feature a distinct seaside links flavor. Meandering lagoons, undulating fairways, elevated Bermuda greens protected by steep-faced bunkers and a prevailing sea breeze provide for every kind of challenge imaginable. $225.00 each*
Tee times starting at 1 PM.
Add this event when you register for the ACA | ACVP Annual Conference and Expo.
Presidents’ Reception & Banquet
The evening begins with a drink reception at 5:45 p.m. with the banquet to follow. Two complimentary drink tickets are included with your reservation. You will be treated to a delicious dinner, with your choice of Sautéed Salmon with Mayport Shrimp or Grilled Filet Mignon. After dinner, the installation of ACA & ACVP Officers, awards including the ACA Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award & the ACA Member of the Year. Tickets $225 each.
Add this event when you register for the ACA | ACVP Annual Conference and Expo.
Pharmacist (Member) – $825
Pharmacist (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1320
Pharmacist (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Pharmacist Membership – $1075
Pharmacist (Non-Member) & Spouse/Guest *Includes 1 yr Pharmacist Membership – $1570
Pharmacy Technician (Member) – $570
Pharmacy Technician (Member) & Spouse/Guest – $1065
Pharmacy Technician (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Technician Membership – $645
Pharmacy Marketer (Member) (No CE) – $495
Pharmacy Marketer (Non-Member) *Includes 1 yr Marketer Membership – $545
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) – $495
Retired Pharmacist (No CE) & Spouse/Guest – $990
Guest (No CE) – $495
Student – $300
Pharmacist/Technician Thursday & Friday Only – $645
Pharmacist/Technician – Saturday Only – $395
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund.
CE CREDIT LATE FEE POLICY: In order to receive CE, a correct NABP number, birthdate (MM/DD), and a completed post-event evaluation are required. Participants must supply this information within 14 days of the activity to allow for processing. Due to new ACPE regulations, if information is received after 60 days, a $250 late fee will be assessed before CE will be processed.
ARL Bio Pharma* • BIOSRX*
Letco Med* • MEDISCA* • Pharmacists Mutual*
Letco Med* — Welcome Reception, Syllabus, Presidents’ Reception & Banquet
Gates Healthcare Associates* — Name Badge Holders
MEDISCA* — One Educational Session
The Compounders Group — One Educational Session
American College of Apothecaries — Two Educational Sessions
ACA Research & Education Foundation — Two Educational Sessions
American College of Veterinary Pharmacists— One Educational Session
Bronze Sponsor: Linda Sarpong, Houston, TX
* denotes Corporate Member