Criteria for Student Pharmacist Membership in the ACA
Student pharmacist membership shall be open to those individuals who are currently enrolled in an accredited School or College of Pharmacy.
Services for Student Pharmacist Members
ACA has available several services which greatly benefit the student pharmacist in successfully completing academic studies and in realizing the dream of becoming a community pharmacy owner.
If you are a student pharmacist, you are eligible for a low-cost ACA PREMIUM student membership.
Premium Student Membership costs only $5 per year and includes:
- Discounts on Compounding Training Courses offered through the American College of Apothecaries
- Conferences and seminars (student pharmacist discounts and registration scholarships are available) – follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get updates
- ACA Education CEnter – Live and on-demand webinars with discounted prices for student pharmacists
- News of the College, What’s Happening Newsletters, etc.
- A subscription to the ACA Magazine: The VOICE of Independent Pharmacy
- Free Financial Planning Webinars series
- ACA Student Pharmacist Members are eligible to apply for scholarships from the ACA Research and Education Foundation
Networking with successful independent pharmacy owners is one of the most important aspects of Membership in the College. To encourage student pharmacists to participate in ACA’s educational programs each year, students may request a scholarship to attend a conference or compounding training program.
- All student pharmacists who are ACA premium student members are eligible to apply for ONE of the ACA Research & Education Foundation Scholarships per academic year. The student must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. school or college of pharmacy on a full-time basis during the term that the scholarship is awarded. Note: Student Pharmacsits may only receive this award one time. Application deadlines are April 15 and Octonber 15 of each year.