American College of Apothecaries to Focus on the Business of Independent Pharmacy at 2017 Fall Pharmacy Conference
[MEMPHIS, TN, July 26, 2017] – The American College of Apothecaries has announced the focus for the ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference, from August 24-26 in Philadelphia, PA. Pharmacists and pharmacy professionals from across the county are expected to attend the conference to hear insights from industry leaders on topics related to the business of independent pharmacy.
The Fall Pharmacy Conference, is a 2-day intensive event designed to electrify independent pharmacy though innovation and provide pharmacists with the tools they need to reCHARGE their business practices. Hosted at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, in Philadelphia, PA, the conference will also feature pharmacy exhibitors onsite showcasing products and hosting demonstrations. Top sponsors for 2017 are Letco Medical and Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative. Membership in ACA is not required to attend the conference.
“The ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference’s slogan this year is ‘Electrify Your Pharmacy’ and we’ve brought together a great line-up of nationally known speakers who are all experts on the business of independent pharmacy, including Dan Benamoz from PDS, to do just that. The ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference in Philadelphia will reCHARGE our attendees with presentations, case studies, and best practices that they can take back to their pharmacies, put to work, and see results right away,” says Donnie R. Calhoun, Executive Vice President | CEO of the American College of Apothecaries.
Education offered at this year’s Fall Pharmacy Conference features sessions highlighting best practices in management, finance, marketing, pharmacy design, and collaborative practice. In addition to 7.5 hours of continuing education, the conference will include an exhibition hall featuring the latest technology and innovations in the industry and networking opportunities.
“I encourage everyone in independent pharmacy to come and share ideas and build relationships with other professionals by attending the ACA Fall Pharmacy Conference,” says Calhoun. “You’ll see everything you need to electrify your business and take it to the next level. In just two days, you’ll interact with product manufacturers, discover the latest innovations in the industry, and learn from leading experts to get a competitive advantage in today’s marketplace.”
Confirmed Presenters include:
- “Leading Your Team from the Front Line” — Dan Benamoz, PDS
- “Collaborative Practice in a Community Based Pharmacist Practice” — Steve Simenson, Goodrich Pharmacy
- “Financing, Credit Worthiness, and Cash Flow: What to Know in the Ever-Changing Landscape Called Independent Pharmacy” —Mike Bollinger, Live Oak Bank
- “Do I Make Myself Clear? Communicating to Drive Intended Business Outcomes”— Jean-Luc Moreau, Revolution Advisors
- “Understanding the Five Profit Levers” — Dave Wendland, Hamacher Resource Group
- “PHARMACY DESIGN IN EUROPE vs. DESIGN IN THE US: Strategies to Attract Customers and Increase Front-End Sales in a Compounding Pharmacy” — Johannes M. Heine, MBA, Kunesa LLC.
To learn more or register now, visit www.acainfo.org/fallpharmacyconference.