The mission of the American College of Apothecaries (ACA) Continuing Pharmacy Education Program is to conduct educational programs that empower pharmacy professionals to provide exceptional patient care.
The ACA Continuing Education Program will:
- Provide pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, student pharmacists, and associated personnel with up-to-date curriculum based on demonstrated educational needs, in areas such as compounding, business management, pharmacotherapeutics, disease state management, regulatory affairs, and professional development.
- Develop effective mechanisms to identify the educational and professional development needs of target audiences.
- Provide educational activities using interactive formats that encourage learner participation and facilitate improved learning and knowledge retention.
- Continually evaluate our assessment processes to increase the educational value and effectiveness of our programming.
- Meet or exceed the ACPE’s Accreditation Standards for Continuing Pharmacy Education.
Programming is focused on maintaining and improving the competence of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, student pharmacists, and associated personnel to practice in various settings.
As a result of ACA CPE programs, attendees will be empowered, passionate pharmacy professionals who provide exceptional patient care in thriving community practices. ACA continuing pharmacy education programs are dedicated to the goal of transforming pharmacy practice through innovation.
ACA will offer CPE activities in various formats and venues to enhance the professional competencies of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and associated personnel.
ACA makes every attempt to properly interpret and distribute therapeutic and management information for the benefit of practicing pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, student pharmacists, and the public. The core values of the ACA CPE programs are: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Integrity, Education, Independence, and Sustainability. The ACPE Standards for Continuing Pharmacy Education will be followed when providing any continuing pharmacy education programs in live or enduring format.
ACA strives to produce high-quality educational programming that is free of bias and commercialism and adheres to ACPE accreditation standards. It is ACA’s policy to address any issues relating to educational programming content, quality, or bias.
- Individuals requiring technical assistance for courses delivered online, claiming CE credit, or verifying credit for a past course or conference, may call 901-383-8119 during normal business hours ( Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm CT or Friday 8am- 12pm CT) or email email@example.com.
A participant dissatisfied with the quality of the continuing education programming offered by ACA and wanting to file a formal grievance must submit a grievance in writing ACA using the form below.