Benefits to ACA Fellows and Members:
Demonstrate to customers that the pharmacist:
- is a skillful communicator of health information
- is a knowledgeable, accessible, and approachable health professional
- has broadly-based health expertise (in addition to medications)
- provides a variety of health-related products and services (in addition to medications)
- is the community’s pharmacist-of-choice.
Maintain and expand patronage by:
a. building and maintaining relationships based on mutual warmth;
b. engaging recipients in order to spawn conversations (asking questions or making comments about a health message, and/or asking questions about an unrelated health topic); and
c. enticing some email recipients to tell friends, neighbors, family members, and work associates about the health message and/or the pharmacist.
If you are interested in finding out more about email messaging to your patients, contact Dana Easton at the ACA office 901.383.8119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.