Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Time: 12:30 PM Eastern / 11:30 AM Central / 10:30 AM Mountain / 9:30 AM Pacific
Topic: What DEA Requires?
Host: Ernie Gates
Panelists: Carlos M. Aquino, an Associate with Gates Healthcare Associates, is an experienced consultant specializing in DEA compliance for pharmacies, hospitals, health clinics, medical practitioners, drug manufacturers and distributors.
Join us for a 1 hour webinar on ““Focus of a DEA Inspection on a Compounding Pharmacy (503A)”.
– Describe role of DEA Diversion Control Division
– Review how to prepare for a DEA inspection
– Explain what are the DEA required records
– Discuss the security of controlled substances
– Identify the need for a Pharmacy Due Diligence Policy
– Review the elements of a DEA inspection
– Explain what records are required to be readily available
– Recall the element of the evaluation of security for CS
– Identify what a pharmacist must know to prevent diversion of prescriptions for controlled substances
This meeting will not offer CE.
This meeting is open to all Pharmacy Professionals, FREE for ACA Members, $10 for non-members, registration is required.
In addition, members of the Compounding Faculty will have exclusive access to an online community.